Join now

flat share in orchard (Singapore)

Hi everyone, I'm a 30 year old Chilean, moved to Singapore 5 months ago and into my own 2 bedroom apartment about 2 months ago. I wanted to live on my own but got the extra room for the space and occasional visitor, however I now think I'd like to share it with someone just for the fun of it and to get to know other people living here.
Since I already rent the apartment I don't have a set price to rent out the room, but just looking for a fun and social person that would want to share the place, have a talk after work and won't lock yourself in your room every day. The room is not big and has a single bed, which is the bad part, but the apartment is located between dhoby ghaut and Somerset, in a condo with pool and gym, which is the good part. Also, you get to decide how much you want to pay for rent...
Send me a message if you're interested, but since I'm not an albatross member I have a limited amount of messages per months so please include either your phone or email, I will not sign you up for a span list, won't try and telemarket anything not will send cheesy texts.

Singapore Forum