Join now

Fully furnished private room in East coast (Singapore)

Hi there,

A fully furnished with lots of air private room to rent in the full-facility condo (Astoria Park), where is just right next to Kembangan MRT STN (the green line). Monthly rent is SGD $1,350, including:

* Queen-size bed with Sealy mattress (very nice mattress and I have professional cleaning often)
* IKEA foldable studying table
* IKEA study light
* 1 TB fiber brandband Wi Fi
* Electricity / Utility
* Private bathroom
* Standard side swimming pool (in the condo)
* 2 tennis courts (in the condo)
* Fully equipped gym (in the condo)

Green line MRT STN (Kembangan) is just right at the side gate, 15 min to airport and 15 min to city hall area. One stop to Bedok shopping mall, 4 stops to Tampines shopping. Walking distance to siglap and east coast park connector.

You can view the room photos in the following link:
Protected content

As this is my home, I hope my housemate to be able to enjoy and cherish the place as his/her own home. So I am looking for ONE non-smoker, no pet, clean and responsible single professional. I am a professional executive from Taiwan but have been travelling a lot, so I hope my housemate is a matured and reliable person. The lease is min. 3-month. Please contact me via email or phone:

Email - Protected content
Mobile / whatsapp - Protected content

I have become friends with all of my past housemates and I hope you would be the next new friend! :-)

warm regards,