Join now

Funds to go a step further (Singapore)

Views

My name Thiruvenkadam from India. I recently got accepted to the MIT Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp happening next month from 19th to 26th of March Protected content Seoul, South Korea to work on my startup idea. Coming from India, it is especially difficult for me to raise the tuition money required. While I am using all my savings, I will still not be able to pay the full amount of $6,000 USD. The MIT Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp gives entrepreneurs a taste of the MIT experience. The bootcamp is a 3-month mentorship program that begins with a one-week, intensive, in-person training and culminates with a reunion at MIT. This is a highly selective program for highly motivated entrepreneurs. I am looking to make a positive change to the world in my lifetime, and this Bootcamp will be my opportunity to create something great for myself and the world. I would really appreciate your help and will definitely indebted if I am able to raise money and give back in which every way I can. I'm using all my means to raise money for this. Thank you.

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners