Join now

German Engineer seek for employment opportunities (Singapore)

I am a mechanical engineering graduate with focus on industrial management from Germany. Visited several summer schools in Asia during vacations (Thailand, Vietnam, China) and was doing internship at TUV Rheinland Japan till the Tohoku earthquake hit Japan Protected content . At the university I was tutor for construction / design and mathematics. Have been a part of a research group at the optical engineering lab at university as well. There I developed three new innovative sensor systems to measure distance. Adopting new knowledge swiftly, pursuing perfection and striving for constant improvement of knowledge and skills are my greatest strength.

Overview of software knowlegde:
- Catia V5, Solidworks, Creo Elements Pro (former ProE)
- Mathcad, Mathlab
- MS Project
- basic in other software used for calculation and dimensioning

Besides speaking English fluently, I am a native speaker of German and learning Japanese on my own right now. Also have some knowledge of Mandarin and Korean.

I am looking for a job or internship employment in Singapore as project, product, process or quality engineer / manager. R&D engineer would be possible as well, but not my first choice. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time. Thank you very much in advance.