Join now

Graduate Engineering opportunity wanted (Singapore)

Hi everyone,

I graduated in Protected content a mature student (now aged Protected content Aeronautical Engineering.

I received a good degree (2:1 honors) and also received 1st prize in the international Merlin Flight Simulator Design & Handling Competition.

Since then I have been a contractor for Rolls-Royce on Trent XWB Project as a Development Technican and Airbus Military as a Technical Author.

I have decided that I want to move to Singapore, to experience new culture and better weather (and LESS tax). There appear to be better opportunities in Singapore also. With Protected content for the graduate roles in the UK, it's hard to imagine a worse place to live than the UK as far as education and opportunities are concerned.

I have good experience in Solidworks, as well as general Aero Engineering knowledge.

I have applied for about 15 jobs on Jobstreet so far, as well as General Dynamics and ST Engineering (but no luck yet).

I don't want a lot of money, I would just like to be happy and experience a new culture. There is only so much fulfillment that Stella Artois, Eastenders and Football can offer, and that reserve dried up a LONG TIME ago.

I only require about s$ Protected content per month. I have lots of hands on experience in a workshop environment prior to my university, so I hope that this will be taken on board too.

If anyone knows of any reasonable graduate opportunities in Singapore, could they please let me know?

many thanks!