Join now

Health Event Singapore Proven Methods

I’m going to Singapore (dezember) and want to present my unique techniques to activate the lymphatic system by doing a workshop and offer my proven treatment. Therefore I’m looking for a location (Yoga-Studio Health-Institution etc.) and a person in Singapore who is able to support and organize the event. This friend will get free tickets and treatments as well.
As an experienced doctor (Switzerland/Germany) I made great discoveries and enhancements around changing people's lives through the lymphatic system. I have designed and shared powerful techniques with hundreds of patients to help them achieve greater health, happiness and prosperity in their lives. Lymphatic activation is a hidden and powerful method of disease prevention.
My clients have suffered from everything from fatigue, avolition, muscle tension, energy-lack, ongoing somatic challenges, chronic health problems, digestion challenges, hypersensitivity, to allergic problems. By systematically activating the lymphatic system my clients have more vital energy, a better well-being, a more youthful look, and find themselves chronically healthy.

Singapore Forum