Join now

Herbalists Without Borders - SG (Singapore)

Views

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for interested volunteers/members to help me out in setting up small community group for Herbalists Without Borders, Singapore Chapter. I have been growing some herbal medicinal plants from seeds and propagation.

Just a brief detail. HWB is an International NGO and a network of volunteers and members, and we have various projects that focus on all things humanitarian relief aid and sustainable living from herbal medicine, seed-saving & seed bank, agriculture free people's clinic, fair trade project and many more.

Pls view our HWB International Website: Protected content

As I am based in Singapore, it would be wonderful to have some help from anyone who has done projects or events to kick off. Currently, I am a representative for HWB Singapore Wholistic Chapter and taking care of the Nepal Relief Aid Project. I had also visited Nepal a month after the Earthquake for on-field observation report.

Our chapters are now in Australia, USA, New Zealand, UK, Ireland, Singapore, Philippines, Tanzania, Africa, Mexico, France, Haiti, Canada, The Netherlands, Belgium, Costa Rica, Italy, Nova Scotia and Nepal.

If anyone has suggestion on how to start HWB group online, pls let me know. It would be helpful. :)

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners