Join now

Hola :) (Singapore)

Hola Singapura :)

I am Porus from Bombay, India and will be moving to Singapore around November 1st week.

Have been doing some research on where to stay in Singapore and need some advise.
My budget is in the range of SGD 2,000 to 3,000/- . I would like to have the apartment by myself (no sharing). No. of bedrooms is not an issue with me 1 or 2 or 3 doesnt really matter as long as the house is spacious enough.
Also, i am not sure of whether i should look for a place in an HDB or a Condo..i am aware Condo has a lot of facilities, but in my budget i am not sure if a Condo can fit in.

Also about the location - Not too sure about which area one should stay in.
My office is in Suntec City - Temasek Boulevard.

And i was thinking of either East Coast Park or Holland Village? Do you guys think its a good option?
I am single & dont know too many people in Singapore, and i like to socialize and go out quite a bit. So keeping that in mind, can someone suggest a good location?

Would appreciate any kind of help in this regard...Also looking forward to meeting you guys when i am there.

Incase any of you need anything from India / Bombay, feel free to drop me a line - Protected content , if its possible for me to get it with me, i will!

Looking forward to my new life :)

Cheers,
Porus

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners