Join now

HOLLAND VILLAGE - MASTER BEDROOM - $1900 all in... (Singapore)

My friend and I are looking for a housemate. We have just moved in to The Estoril Condos, 97 Holland Road, Protected content .

I am 32 year old professional in the finance industry and my house mate 'Joy' is a mature lady in the interior design industry who works from home. We are both very clean, tidy, friendly and very easy to get along with.

Here is a link to the condo:-

Protected content

The room available is a large double room with lots and lots of storage, it's own shower room/ toilet. The condo is very spacious at over Protected content so we won't be tripping over one another. The complex also has it's own pool.

I work near Raffles place and it usually takes around 30 minutes to get into work by bus. However the condo is only 10 minutes walk from the Holland Village MRT on the Circle Line.

Ideally we are looking for:-

- A Protected content
- Some one clean, tidy, likes to take care of things (including their own hygiene)
- Good sense of humour and an easy going attitude
- Able to commit to a year at least as we will be signing up to a 2 year lease
- Looking to move in ASAP.
- Non smoker

The room is available immediately and the rental is ***$1900*** inclusive of all utility bills, wireless internet, maid service and starhub cable.

Please send me a message with a little about yourself and a contact number and I shall be in touch as soon as I can....