Join now

How to promote an event?? (Singapore)

Hi Everyone,
I was hoping to get some advice on the best way to promote an event we are hosting on Saturday night.

I’ve posted it in the event’s section “Public House hosts The Breadline Group Charity Games Night
42 Circular Road, Boat Quay”

Bit of background. Our office in Singapore at Heidrick and Struggles has adopted a charity, The Breadline Group, for our Christmas Party. We have many expats and the general consensus was that we have all benefitted from living in Singapore and it would be nice to give back. They are a grassroots charity who gives basic necessities to those who need it most.

We have broken into groups of 10, and each group is competing to raise as much money as we can for the charity in a one-month period. Our group has decided to host a charity drinking night as the way to do this. I’m involved in the bar and managed to get them to donate 30% of the drink takings, plus we will hold some games to raise money – also to make it a little different and fun. Stuff like Killer pool - Jenga, drinking games, etc..

I don’t think normal Albatross members can send messages to the whole membership (I have 7 connections). It is on the Public House Facebook and we are e-mailing invites to our connections. Can anybody suggest anything else?

Look forward to any suggestions,
Thanks Rick

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners