About the location.
Friends love the:
- posh address, Protected content
- convenient 5 mins walk to/from Orchard MRT.
- accessibility and proximity to Singapore's CBD area, shopping and luxury brand hotels.
- transport conveniences at our doorstep. Flag a cab or the bus at your doorstep
- atmosphere of being away from hustle and bustle
- accessibility to the beautiful Botanical Gardens Protected content . stroll)
About the two-bedroom flat.
Friends rave about the:
- super chill environment
- beautiful contemporary Chinese fusion decor
- clean and clutter free space
- streaming natural light overlooking lush greenery
- airiness with two storey-high ceiling in the living room
- prompt and professional services of the landlord: air con serviced every month, handyman almost on demand;
- capable, trustworthy and friendly helper who comes in once a week to clean.
About the room.
Friends are happy with the:
- comfortable queen size bed and
- spacious well-organised wardrobe.
- streaming natural light here too.
- almost en-suite bathroom (right beside the room)
- privacy of the bed and bathroom from the common area
About my flatmate.
I'd like a flatmate who:
- does not smoke.
- is considerate in keeping the common areas tidy.
- occupying the master bedroom.
- easy going, considerate and like hanging out with my housemate in the common areas.
- not much of a cook, but don't mind my housemate cooking.
- don't allow pets or smoking in the house.
About the rent.
The rent, inclusive of all provisions, e.g., toilet rolls, washing liquids, maid service (once a week), energy, gas internet, is $2300. Additional month deposit required. I'm open to considering different arrangements if you'd like to discuss further.
PM me for photos :-)