Join now

International Choir in Singapore

Views

Hi Music lovers,

Every Tuesday evening from 7:30 to 10:00, International Festival Chorus is having a rehearsal for Spring and Christmas concert. This winter season rehearsal starts from 16th August and the concert will be on the 10th December at SOTA. This season we are singing John Rutter's Magnificat and other festive music which soon be finalised.

IFC accepts anyone and everyone who likes to sing together but we appreciate more Tenors and Bases to balance out Sorpranos and Altos. You do not have to read music as there are great support from various sources, including our inspiring music director Alan but definitely it is a great advantage to be able to read the music.

It was this forum that I found out about IFC about 2 years ago and I am very confident to say that singing with IFC was one of the best experiences I have done in Singapore. It is a great place to meet people from all over the world, working together to make a good music and above all, it is fun to do. If you are interested in, please drop me a message or visit Protected content for more information and our previous performances.

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners