Join now

International Culture Nite @ The Park” (Singapore)

Dear internations members
We'd like to invite u to a big event themed “International Culture Nite @ The Park” which will be held on Saturday, 6 April Protected content Tiong Bahru Park from 6pm to 10pm.
There will be a “Festivals/Customs of the World” zone where we will replicate festivals/Customs.
There will also be rovering performers showcasing the different countries’ dances and street parades. This will definitely boosts the cross- cultural exchanges among the participants.
we are also planning to have ten countries exhibitions, some are Asia countries and others are western countries,

We have lock some tickets for the internations member(free of charge), with the ticket, u can get a souvenir at redemption counter on the event night. So pls pm me and leave your contact info(email or handphone) to me so that I can reserve the ticket for u!

Mean while, we are also looking for some volunteers. If you are coming from western country and like to share with others about your country’s culture, this is a very good opportunity to participate in this event, we will set up an exhibition booth for u, so u and your friends can represent your own country’s culture at Singapore! Pls pm me and let me know if u like to represent your country on the event day.

i will post some nice photos about last time event under singapore arts and culture activity, u all can take a look!

thanks

angela

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners