My organization is organizing a seminar on Security – Vulnerability & Business Continuity Management @ Grand Copthorne Waterfront - July 8th-10th Protected content
We are “URGENTLY” in need of experts (professionals/practitioners) to handle any of the topics listed below for a reasonable fee:
1) Risk Management - Problem Statement,
• Functions of Risk Management
• Dilemma of Risk Management
• Who is Responsible?
• Why Does Risk Management Fail?
2) Implementing a Layered Risk Management Program
• Threats and Vulnerabilities
• Controlled Access
3) Risk Analysis and the Risk Audit
• Threat Assessment
• What is Risk?
• Impact Statement
• The Requirements Document
4) Responsibility and Liability:
• Planning and decision-making are management responsibilities
• Liabilities encountered if personnel are not properly protected and if uneducated decisions are made which could lead to injury, death or property damage
5) Facility Vulnerability and Assessments/Survey
• How easy is it for an outsider to get into your facility?
• What about the problem insider?
• What is your security posture?
• Consider perimeter barriers, access and visitor controls, locked and unlocked spaces.
6) Fundamentals of Integrated Facility Protection
• Design Philosophy
• Security Intrusion Detection
• CCTV Video Assessment
• Electronic Access Control
7) Development of an Integrated Assets Protection Plan
• Layered Protection
• Integrated Assets Protection Plan (IAPP)
• Facility Development Plan (FDP)
• The Bid Process
Kindly contact me via Protected content if you are interested.