Join now

Junior Architect looking for a job in Singapore

Hi everyone,

My name is Miguel and I recently arrived from Japan where I graduated with a Master ‘s Degree in Architecture at Kyushu University, Fukuoka. I arrived in Portugal fulfilled with confidence and energy to revolutionize life scenarios and contribute to a change, but given the current economic situation I realized that this is not the right time here for life habitats creators, so I would like to embrace a new challenge.

I have a strong desire to have a working experience in Singapore, because of its multicultural/international environment, architecture approach and sustainability orientation.

For all my education, personal experience and capabilities I am sure I could be an add value to a company, I just need an opportunity. Besides that, given my proficiency in English, Portuguese, Spanish and Japanese I could be a helpful tool for future global projects.

I would like to know if someone may have or know an Architect/Urban Designer Position available. I can send you my CV and Portfolio to provide you with an overview of my experience. I will be in Singapore starting March 1st...

Thank you for any information you can provide.

Miguel

Singapore Forum