Join now

Large Master with En-Suite in Expat House (Singapore)

Hi Guys,

Amazing massive expat house only 3 minutes walk to Farrer Park MRT.

Regrettably I am looking to rent out my amazing room at Starlight Road which is big landed house about 3 minutes walk to Farrer Park MRT (very rare in Singapore!) and very close to the CBD area.

The current housemates are all working professionals, 2 friendly ozzys, a guy and a girl and a also cool french/swedish guy who are between the ages of Protected content .

We are looking for someone to move in who enjoys spending the occasional evening together, good food, who is laid back and social but also enjoys their own time.

We have 2 dogs who live at Starlight also! Both super friendly and quiet and really nice to come home to after a long days work!

We also the luxury of a live in full time maid, who does literally everything for us! Cooks, cleans, washes up, irons, walks the dogs, its literally a dream!

The room is the big master bedroom and has a nice good sized ensuite attached and also really quiet. The house is also big, we have a table tennis table, bbq outside, large outdoor area, big lounge etc.

The total rent per month is about $ Protected content month which includes, rent, bills, maid and food, so super cheap for the location and size of the place and everything that is included.

It is literally the perfect place for any expat looking to live somewhere convenient, friendly and laid back.

If you are keen to view please send me a message, as I am sure you will like it.

Available 1st October.

Cheers,

Danny

Singapore Forum