Learning & development Manager (Islamic Banking) (Singapore)
Learning & Development Manager (ISLAMIC BANKING Only)
One of our reputed banking Client in Oman is looking for a Learning & Development –Manager -ONLY from a Islamic banking experience.
********Candidates from Malaysia or Singapore to the highest preference but Arab nationals are welcome as well. ********
Main Role :
Responsible for identifying, designing, delivering, and evaluating learning for Islamic banking.
Job Description :
• Be the Relationship Manager for all learning related activities for Islamic Banking.
• Design, deliver and evaluate learning modules for Islamic Banking.
• Responsible for preparing modules with kits for products/process/systems training on Islamic banking and update them on a regular basis.
• Responsible for mandatory testing and certification for all branch and operations staff on Islamic banking.
• Responsible for the administration and logistics and real time MIS.
• Create awareness and be responsible for increasing the number of employees pursuing Islamic banking qualifications/certifications.
• A career banker with at least 7 – 10 years experience in Islamic banking products, Process/ Systems, with at least 2 – 3 years experience in training.
• Post graduate qualification (MBA/ CA).
• Professional qualification/s in Islamic finance.
• A self-starter with good communication and presentation skills.
• Arabic speaking skills will be preferred.
Please send in your cv on Protected content .
Head of Banking & Finance –Middle east
E – Protected content