Join now

leaving singapore so have property to rent (Singapore)

hi, my family and i are relocating out of singapore on a company assignment for 2 years, we live in a beautiful 8 bedroom bungalow with a small swimming pool which we would like to rent out to a family who would look after it well. the house is a 5 minute walk from the beach with a lovely park you can see the ships sail by. There is large maids room, storeroom and a little vegetable garden in the backyard. The house is located in Punggol near the beach punggol point & punggol jetty. I can email pictures & you are welcome to view our house. The built in area Protected content , very spacious with all bathrooms ensuite & one has a jacuzzi. please do email me if you are interested.

In addition to this we also have a Protected content in a condo near changi busimess park which is also available for rent. It is Protected content . both these homes are dear to us and we would like to rent them to a family or couple.

we are the owners/landlords so you can contact us freely. We are happy to sign a 2 year lease.