Join now

Legal Consultant (Banking and Societary Law) (Singapore)

Hello everyone!

I am a 34-year-old lawyer who has been working for seven years as a legal consultant in a banking institution in Europe.

I am responsible for legal advice within banking activity,drafting of mortgage contracts and bank loan agreements in general and also for legal treatment of bad credit and debt consolidation.

Even though I may not complain about professional stability at all, I have an old dream: to live in Asia! And there is no doubt I will work hard to turn it into reality like I always do with my personal and professional goals.

I am seeking for a position in a legal department in order to use and maximise my knowledge and experience in the legal area so than I can be an indispensable employee for the organization structure.

Despite that fact, any other job offer will be considered!

With regard to my personal characteristics I may say I am an honest person and I am proud of my personal integrity. I am sure that our personal values and principles are the most important thing in life. To be a respected professional, I must be a good person above all.

I speak english, portuguese and a little bit of french and spanish. I am also taking mandarin classes.

I will be in Singapore early next year (maybe March or Abril) for a couple of weeks and I am willing to make some contacts now for future interviews.

If there is any interest please contact me: Protected content

Thank you all for your time!
Best regards!