Join now

Looking for a New Job - Aussie and Singapore Exp

Hi Guys,

Am not sure this is the correct forum, however considering that we are all expats here, I hope we may be able to be of each other's assistance when possible.

I have over 12 years of experience in Management, Sales and Business Development in multiple industries like Financial Services, Investment Advisory, Trading and Commodities, Construction and Planning, Bullion Trading, Sales and Business Development for well known companies in Australia for 11 years as well as companies in Singapore over the last 3 years.

I bring to the table a passionate management belief based on integrity, quality, and service, along with a positive attitude, an aptitude for strategic thought and planning, and the ability to adapt quickly to new ideas and situations which has allowed me to achieve consistent and significant success in multiple industries.

I have extensive experience in managing, training and motivating sales teams in various business units of companies I have worked at, with exemplary success in business development, merger/acquisition events and high growth challenges, with 10 plus years of business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) experience. Companies I have worked at and managed include Manulife Financial Advisers (Singapore) Pte Ltd, Enso Singapore Pte Ltd and Tania Group of Companies in Singapore and Yale Property Solutions, Australian Finance & Property Solutions and Minuteman Press International in Australia.

I feel that my experience and motivation to exceed expectations in Sales, Relationship Management and Business Development and a genuine care and concern for my client, will allow me to Enhance and Further my career.

I apologise for the long winded post, and grateful for anyone who reads through and perhaps points me in the correct direction.

I would enjoy an opportunity to speak with you or someone in your organization to see where my skill set would be of the greatest benefit to your company. Feel free to call me on Protected content Protected content , to arrange a time to meet. I look forward to hearing from you.

Youssef Bakhsh