Join now

Looking for expat parents at OFS (Singapore)

Dear all,

I'm looking to gather some expat parents with children studying at Overseas Family School for a focus group discussion.

Details as follow:

Date: 15 or 16 December Protected content Thursday or Friday)
Time: Noon to afternoon (to be determined)
Duration: Protected content
Venue: Protected content Hotel, downtown Singapore

The objective of the focus group is to seek feedback from parents with children at Overseas Family School (OFS) and understand their level of satisfaction with the school environment. Topics to be discussed will include teaching quality, curriculum, academic results, reputation, facilities, and other issues pertinent to the parents with regards to their children's education at OFS. This is part of a larger research study project to understand the quality of international schools in Singapore and highlight areas of improvement.

The focus group will be conducted in a casual and relaxed setting at an upscale hotel in downtown Singapore, where food and drinks will be served. There will also be complimentary vouchers given to the parents for their kind participation (shopping or spa vouchers). The session will take no more than 90 minutes, and will take place during lunch time or mid-afternoon.

Please help to spread the word, and drop me a line if you are interested! I can be reached at Protected content or Protected content .

Many thanks! :)

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners