FULL TIME OR FREELANCE WEB DESIGNER / DEVELOPER
MPHASIS EVENTS is a full-service event management and marketing boutique agency which offers unique and customized event planning solutions to lifestyle, corporate and individual clients.
We are currently looking for a web designer / developer to work on live projects which would typically range from art working, designing logos, collateral design, corporate identities to web page layouts.
If you are a highly creative individual who is passionate about the work you do, we would like to hear from you! Read on for details of the internship and how to apply…
Specific duties will include:
• Design, layout and coding of new and exiting websites
• Design and layout of logo and print collateral
• Design and layout of Electronic Direct Mailer
• Liaising with management on produced artwork and designs
The successful candidate will need:
• Creativity and Graphic Design Skills – must be highly creative, work independently and have good time management skill. You must be able to tailor your creativity and graphic skills to suit the clients and company's needs. Be very organised with a high attention to detail.
To apply for this role, please send your CV, a link to your current portfolio and your expected salary to Protected content . Potential candidates will be given a brief to complete at the interview.