Join now

Looking for new career opportunities in Singapore

Views

Hi,

I am spanish and I lived in London for the past 5 years. I have moved to Singapore a month ago and I am looking for a career opportunity.

I am a driven and hardworking professional with experience in the international media and marketing industry as well as a Master's degree in International Marketing Communications.

In my last role as a Business Development Manager at C Squared Networks Ltd (an events company for the media industry), I head up the delegate sales team for the Festival of Media Brand, developing and managing the delegate sales plan across the different Festival of Media event; identifying, analyzing and developing new business opportunities; attending meetings and events and travelling to key markets to enhance existing relationships and build new ones with potential prospects and managing a team of sales executives.

I am an enthusiastic and motivated team player who aims to exceed revenue expectations, building and establishing long lasting relationships with key decision makers in the industry. Overall I am results driven and quick to adapt to new challenges.

Even tough my last role was as a Business Development Manager, I have a background in Marketing, so I am also open to roles in this area.

Please let me know if you are interested or if you can give me any advice for my job search.

Soraya

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Singapore Forum