Join now

Looking for new career opportunities in Singapore

Views

Hi,

I am spanish and I lived in London for the past 5 years. I have moved to Singapore a month ago and I am looking for a career opportunity.

I am a driven and hardworking professional with experience in the international media and marketing industry as well as a Master's degree in International Marketing Communications.

In my last role as a Business Development Manager at C Squared Networks Ltd (an events company for the media industry), I head up the delegate sales team for the Festival of Media Brand, developing and managing the delegate sales plan across the different Festival of Media event; identifying, analyzing and developing new business opportunities; attending meetings and events and travelling to key markets to enhance existing relationships and build new ones with potential prospects and managing a team of sales executives.

I am an enthusiastic and motivated team player who aims to exceed revenue expectations, building and establishing long lasting relationships with key decision makers in the industry. Overall I am results driven and quick to adapt to new challenges.

Even tough my last role was as a Business Development Manager, I have a background in Marketing, so I am also open to roles in this area.

Please let me know if you are interested or if you can give me any advice for my job search.

Soraya

Singapore Forum