Join now

Looking for new career opportunities in Singapore

My name is Lucas, I am Chinese and lived in London for the past two years. I have moved to Singapore 6 months ago for my first intern experience after I graduated from the university of Birmingham. Currently I am working as a marketing executive in local publications company.

I am a driven and hardworking professional employee with interest in the international media and marketing industry as well as a master degree with Marketing communication background at the University of Birmingham (Merit).

In my current role as a marketing executive at Casco publications company. I head up the delegate marketing team for creating electronic direct mailers for marketing campaigns to school HOD and book stores, coordinating product improvements and launches, using google analytics to Track EDM results, website content management & layouts design, Liase and negotiate with the third party vendor ( School teachers, Singapore popular book store), driving and executing branding ( including brochures, product catalogues communication materials, marketing template tools and promotional products) in local Singapore market.

I am a motivated team players who always have set own self-target and exceed the expectations, good personality and willing to make new friends with people, building good relationship with customers and suppliers. I am a real person who do not chase money for working but chase my heart.

Overall, I am results driven and quick to learn everything as well as adapting new challenging. What is more, I am an independent person to handle troubles who used to be a backpacker traveling 16 countries individually.

My interest is in marketing and sale field although I am quite a new fresher employee who do not have grant and professional experience. But I would say I am looking for a career that I am interested and would like to contribute most of my time to the company, trying my best to learn as much as I can.

Please let me know if you are interested or can give me some advices. Would also like to make friends with similar hobby to share story about your life.

Thanks. My email is (wwongluca. Protected content Protected content

Lucas Wong.