• Performing Speech and Language assessments and therapy
• Consulting to families and schools
• Conducting observations
• Participating as a member of the clinic and resource multidisciplinary teams to promote quality service for children
• Providing services to our full day program and clinic
Qualifications and Experience
• CCC-SLP required for U.S. candidates; equivalent experience or training required for other candidates
• Experience in ASD, DD, and SLI and/or LD required
• Experience with PECS, Social Stories, etc. a plus
• Experience of working in school or multidisciplinary clinic is priority
• Good command of English
• Mandarin not required but desirable
Timing: Positions are available immediate.
The Essential Learning Group/Braintrain has a deep and genuine respect for the challenges faced by schools, teachers, parents and children. We are Aisa’s most experienced and broadest multi-disciplinary practice including experts in educational psychology, speech therapy, occupational and physical therapy, learning support, and education. We are committed to making a difference in the lives of children and their families.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Protected content