Join now

Looking rm close to center: Novena, Toa Payoh etc (Singapore)

I am in Singapore to set up Singapore dot com soon. I don't drink (but I enjoy happy drunks). I don't smoke. I love to laugh. I am interested in yoga philosophy and I love to practice massage therapy. I want somewhere near the center of the city which is not too expensive and close to amenities - Novena, Toa Payoh etc. I don't want to live with smokers. I am straight but gay friendly. I like to cook, so a kitchen is needed. I am the Editor of the soon-to-be launched singapore dot com. I need for 1 to 3 months or more. We need to set up a company here first. I am the first here to set up the business. I need a place for my bicycle. I am ok with HDB or condo. I don't do gyms but I like saunas and pools. I speak French and Spanish. I am looking for reasonable price - from $600 to $ Protected content bed or double bed is fine. My own room in an apartment. I am looking for a place asap. Needs to be close to center of city if possible. But not bang in the center as that is too expensive.
I need a place for Protected content (I will likely stay long term - but just need a modestly priced place to get started) to get things rolling in Singapore. I am coming here Nov 22nd onwards as a visitor to the country so on a tourist pass - during that period we will be setting up a company etc. However, I won't arrive with an Employment visa (we checked all of this with the EDB and it is perfectly fine)....we are self-funded - so this is the way to come in and get a lay of the land. Hence looking for something simple and less involved than rental contracts etc - short term Protected content to get us started. Please email me at Protected content if you have a place that you think would work. Thanks. My number here is: Protected content