Join now

Lovely home on the East Coast - at a bargain. (Singapore)

Hello there,
I'm looking for a flat mate who's not just looking for a room, but a home to share. Someone who might possibly also be a friend down the road.

ABOUT ME: I'm a communications professional on weekdays, yogi and chef (wannabe) on weekends. Otherwise, I'm a travel junkie who also enjoys a great glass of red along with great conversation. Or a great movie/documentary on the sofa.

If this sounds good to you, let me know here!

THE APARTMENT: Located on a wonderfully quiet street that's still a minute's walk to the main roads, 5 mins to the sea and East Coast Park Hawker Centre. Less than 10 mins by taxi to downtown. Less than 7 mins by bus to Bedok MRT station. Connected by 15 buses to just about anywhere in Singapore, including 2 morning peak hour services that hit the expressway and take you into the CBD in 10 mins.

The apartment is furnished so you don't have to bring anything but your clothes. And sheets.

The hope is that you will take and treat the apartment as your home away from home. You'll have the best landlords - they're kind, rational and cool - and an easy going, tidy and fun flat mate.

THE RENT: SGD1, Protected content includes rent, utilities, wi-fi Internet, cable TV and a bi-weekly cleaning lady.

THE ROOM: Available from 29 June. It has big windows with lovely natural light. Includes a queen bed + a 3-door floor to ceiling wardrobe. The bathroom right outside your door is all yours.

Singapore Forum