Join now

Lovely room in Novena starting June 1st! (Singapore)

Hello,

I am hoping to renew our lease here for one more year and my room mate and I are certain that the quiet and comfortable double room will be perfect for anyone looking for respite right here in the center of town. We are very close to the MRT, malls and several busses. We are looking for a female housemate only.

This is a low-rise condo with a great lap pool, bbq pit and small gym. There is an elevator in our block and each floor houses only 2 units so it is very quiet and private.

Gilstead Road is behind Revenue House in Novena and I love our area. Lived in Novena for 5 years now and can't bring myself to move anywhere else.

I'm Swiss/Filipina and work in Television. My room mate is Thai, has spent many years in the USA, and now works here in advertising. We're both 29 and are more comfortable sharing this flat with another female professional.

You and my flat mate would be sharing a bathroom. She is incredibly neat so no worries there! We split utilities which usually amounts to $150 each every month. And we have a cleaning lady who comes every Sunday for $50. We take turns to pay for that.

Our lease is up for renewal so we would like our potential flat mate to be included in the lease for one year. There is a clause that allows a party to exit the lease before one year is up, if they are moving abroad for work. Please email for viewing and to meet us. Cheers!
Nikki ( Protected content )

Protected content

Protected content

Singapore Forum