Join now

Master Bedroom in Tiong Bahru No Agent No owner (Singapore)

Hi, Dear All

My friend and I just rented a nice spacious HDB flat in Kim Tian road. And we have a master bedroom to offer for long term, you can move in immediately :)

- Both of us are architects. We are easygoing and friendly, and we love to meet people with different cultural background and nationality.

- Excellent Location. Kim Tian Road is in Tiong Bahru neighbourhood which is a very central spot and famous for the food, bakery, and chic cafes. This is how people describe Tiong Bahru: "Those looking for a quiet, diverse neighborhood and an easy commute to the city. One can experience authentic cosmopolitan culture only in this alluring neighbourhood"

- Easy Transportation. One side of our block is close to main road of Singapore---Bukit Merah Road, bus service here is super convenient. And the other direction of our block is Tiong Bahru MRT (green line ). Both transportation options are walking distance from our flat.

- Your room is ensuited with private bathroom and fully furnished with wardrobe, desk, air-conditioner, cabinet and queen-size bed. The sweet house owner provided a brand new bed sheet as well when we moved in. You can just walk in with your luggage. :)

- Most important part is you don't stay with Landlord! We all are expats in Singapore.

- Cooking and Visitor allowed, the room is arconditioned and washing machine and fridge are provided.

- Monthly rental will be $ Protected content PUB

We wanna manage this flat as our home in Singapore :). We are looking for easygoing housemates who are willing to keep the spaces tidy and clean. And we'd prefer female or couple working professionals to stay with us.

Feel free to contact us through message or whatsapp Protected content . If you are interested, please drop me an email at Protected content , so we can send you some photos of our house and arrange for viewing if you are keen.

Cheers!

Vi & YinYing

Singapore Forum