Join now

media producer looking for a job (Singapore)

My name is Sabrina, I am a media producer(originally from Germany) and am very familiar with the media branch in general, movie making (TV and cinema), editing (Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, After Effects…), copywriting, concept developments, designing, drawing, acting and daily operational procedures of a media production.

My studies combined those different fields in one English program called “Media Production” which lasted 4 years and I completed this program with a degree of 1,5.

I am eager and willing to learn, can handle time pressure very well, am reliable, creative and have a lot of passion for the media industry.
Besides my studies (English program called media production) and after that I worked for certain photographers, participated as an actress in several movies, did co-host German radio shows and also worked as a Co-Host / Journalist for an English Radio Show in Korea Protected content .

After I spend 1 one week here in Singapore I did not want to leave it and from that sold my flat & car in Germany and moved to this great city.
I am now freelancing here in Singapore, have a Singaporean Pass and am allowed to work in every branch.

If anyone could help me getting into the media branch I would be very happy and grateful since I really would like to stay in Singapore.

Thanks a lot

mobile: Protected content
sabrina. Protected content