Moving to Singapore
Relocating to Singapore is always my dream. I heard it is a safe and clean country with high education.
If anyone can help me with the following question, it will be highly appreciated!
1. How much do you think I should prepare go to? (I need to find a place to live and be able to survive before I get a job)
2. What's the best way to find a job? I am now in the US. It will be great if I can land a job or at least get some interview opportunities before I go.
3. If I can't find anything before I go to Singapore, how hard it is to find a job in Singapore? (I have an MBA degree, one year full time working experience, able to speak Mandarin and Cantonese)
3. Since I can go to Singapore for 3 months without a VISA. I am not planning to apply any traveling visa or whatsoever. Do you have any advice?
4. Any other recommendation and advices are appreciated.
Thank you very much!