Join now

Need a female wimming instructor? (Singapore)

Dear all

I just spent short but wonderful five weeks in Singapore. It was long and extended holiday I would say.

When I got here I decided to take swimming lessons to take an advantage of my condo swimming pool during my stay and soon realized that it is not that easy to find one.

I had spend quite some time on the Internet to find a female instructor at the end I was lucky to find one.

I am leaving soon so I decided to leave her information to this Singapore forum for others if anyone is looking for a female instructor to take private lessons.

Her name is Jenny Ku, she will come to your condo swimming pool to give an individual lessons.

I took four lessons, it costed me S$250 and it was definitely worth. I wish I had some more time to practice with her (By the way, female instructors are more expensive than male instructor.

She is experienced, clam and pleasant person who can teach well.

Anyway, any of you looking for a female swimming instructor Jenny is highly recommend!

Her telephone number is Protected content .

Good luck with your swimming lesson in your own pool.
If you take a lesson with her please say hello for me - a student from Marina Bay Residances!

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners