Join now

Need: double room or Master with en suite, July (Singapore)

Hello, my name is Karim. I am a 23yrs old young professional (male) and work in Finance. I have a valid 2 years employment visa (British passport) and I am looking for accommodation and thought you might be able to help. Flat sharing YES (no room sharing). I am social and out-going and very considerate towards others. I speak English, German and French and don't smoke. I am organized and reliable and am searching for a CLEAN and tidy apartment with flat-mates who do respect each other's privacy. I am looking for a spacious and QUITE bedroom (double bed!) with AC and would prefer to have my own bathroom. Good public transport near is vital as I work between China town and Raffles Place MRT station. Max travel time to work: 20min. I am looking for 6 months renewable. Starting anytime during May Protected content . Max budget Protected content .- all included. I am available to view evenings or during week-ends. If you wish phone contact, you can text or whats app me on my French mobile nb Protected content . I will then put through my Singapore nb. Your help is very appreciated. Kind regards, Karim