NEW AND EXCITING POSITIONS (POSITION 4 DETAILS) (Singapore)
1. Source for new contracts / tenders.
2. Coordinate the tendering team for tender bids.
3. Perform tender analysis and evaluation leading to preparation of a tender bid.
4. Develop, review & monitor the compliance of the tender & contracts policies & guidelines, in line with the industry’s best practices
5. Submit tender bids back to clients before the specified deadline.
6. Liaise with the MD to resolve any contratual disputes arising in the projects.
7. Draft subcontract / supply agreements and check/finalise them together with the QS.
8. Evaluate quotations sourced and recommend the apoointment of suppliers and subcontractors
9. Administer contracts of all values and ensure that they are completed within budget
10. Strategize, plan & manage Tenders & Contracts compliance audit exercises to identify areas of non-compliances to the policies and procedures and recommend for improvement
11. Implement cost control measures to achieve high profitability for the company
12. Finalise project accounts within stipulated time frame
13. Maintain list of Company's approved subcontractors / suppliers and recommending new ones into the list
14. Strategize, manage and control the tendering and procurement activities of selected shore materials/items for economies of scale such as the establishment of Price Agreements
-Degree in Building or its equivalent. Diploma holders with impressive track record
- Sound knowledge in Construction Law