Join now

Newbie to InterNations / Singapore:)

Hey Guys,

I am a Vietnamese girl, raised in Hungary and having just graduated from uni in England/Australia, I am moving to Singapore end of this year for my first grad job! Just recently found out about InterNations and I am glad that so much is going on/organised in the Singapore community!

A bit about myself .... Having lived abroad for so long, I love globe-trotting, meeting new people and learning about new cultures! I enjoy playing tennis, jogging/cycling, watching movies/theatre plays/musicals, dancing salsa and going for coffees/meals with friends or simply chill with a glass of wine after a long day of work:) I love trying out new food places, so happy to have heard that Singapore will be the perfect place to do that!:) One of my secret passions is baking and i used to organise cooking/baking sessions throughout uni, so anyone up for that, please let me know! If any of you share the same hobbies or know of similar events/clubs, please post here or email me on: Protected content !

As a newbie, would be happy if anyone more epxerienced - meaning everyone hehe- shared any tips, recommendations, warnings etc on life in Singapore!

Sorry for the long post, but i am full of questions and excitement about "my new chapter" and super looking forward to hanging out/meeting you guys!

Trang

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners