Join now

Nice cozy Appt to share in orchard near newton MRT (Singapore)

I have recently took a beautiful luxarious 3 bed room apartment in condo on rent which is located at Sarkies Road 3 minutes walk to Newton MRT & scots road bus stop.

It is very good location in city District Protected content convenient place for commuting & transportation point of view as you can reach CBD raffles place or city hall in Protected content by MRT and with plenty of bus option available to go airport , novena( 5min), Little India(14 min ) and other places in Singapore. Most of the resturants and night life in Orchard(3min) and Hollan village(8 min) is close and easily accessible. With Newton circus food centre balamoral plza and other food joints availablein min walk till late night you dont have to worry to catch taxi or something to eat in middle of night.

The condo has Gym & pool . Area surrounding pool is very nice and relaxing to sit and destress after work. You can view the condo photo and details about the surrounding at Protected content

I am currently occupying the master bedroom and have 2 common rooms available for rent, no agent fee to pay. Condo has nice architecutre where master room is very seprate and far from other two common room . This is a corner room and walls of each coommon rooms are not touching with any other room so you can have your own privacy without any disturbance. The room will be furnished with bed , table, inbuilt big cupboard, air-con and required stuffs. There are two bathroom , one in the middle of two common room and other beside kitchen. There is basic stuffs in Kitchen, fridge, microwave and oven to cook.

A-Common Room 1 (with Super Single Bed,) - $ Protected content available from Mid June
B- Common Room 2 (with Queen Size Bed Protected content and available from 15 June
** Include Electricty & water, Internet Broadband Wifi.

I am looking for Single working professionals who is friendly, considerate, clean & respect other's privacy, to stay and share the laughter...

If you are couple or group of two friends can take both rooms as and you can use whole hall and kitchen freely as master room is very seprate from the other common rooma nd hall. I am looking for at the 3 people max to stay in whole appartment. So Couple who is taking both rooms or single professional who is frequently travelling rent will be given discount. The appartment will be available in Mid june and am looking for someone who can move in as early as possible on 15th June weekend or can start lease from Protected content June at least.
If interested please drop me message @ Protected content viewing and details.