Join now

Nice Master room in Central location for rent 3 mo (Singapore)

hey:

I am looking to move into a new place with my boyfriend, and my current lease is not expiring until July, so I would like to help landlord find an Asian girl to rent out my place(it''s a girls only apartment), to continue my contract or even staying longer if they prefer.

It is a MasterRoom on the 20th floor in the Pearl Bank Apartment, nice view. About 25 square meters with attached big toilet, fully furnished with air conditioning, 19 inch LCD TV, glass top table, 3 chairs, king-size bed with really nice mattress, bedside table/drawer, study table, 3 huge built-in wardrobe and two built-in draws for shoes etc.

The location is nice too. 2 minutes to Ortram Park MRT (connecting to Green Line and Purple Line), walking distance to Shengsong super market, Chinatown, I even walk to my work in CBD in the morning when it is not too hot.

My current rent is $ Protected content month including PUB electricity, water, aircon, internet broadband, etc.

The landlord would only like Asian girls staying. It would be suitable for an Asian girl who is studying or who is working around CBD area.

Protected content Here is the skyline day time.

I have more pictures on flicker Protected content

If you are interested and fit landlord’s profile, please contact me at Protected content Protected content , thanks

Juliet

Singapore Forum