Join now

Online Marketer looking for job in Singapore!

Online Marketer with Protected content of experience looking for job in Singapore. Excellent documented international results,

I am a 34 year old Danish online marketer with great documented online marketing results from the hotel and advertising industry.

My Danish family and I are ready to make the grand change of location and move from our home in Copenhagen to a life in Singapore in near future. Therefore I am looking for a job.

The last Protected content I have been working with marketing and branding in the advertising and hospitality industry.
I currently work as Social Media and Marketing Manager for Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers. Crowne Plaza is an upscale global hotel brand and part of the global hotel chain InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG). I have the overall responsibility for all strategic marketing activities on international and national level according to specific market needs and challenges. My strategic capabilities combined with strong project management, execution, creativity and analytical skills, have resulted in excellent documented results.

I have good interpersonal and communication skills, which I daily demonstrate through management of a small team. My team consists of a Graphic designer, a marketing coordinator and a marketing intern.

I also manage a network of print suppliers and creative agencies, which supports us in all marketing related projects, from print to online campaigns.

In Protected content had the overall strategic responsibility for the development and execution of two regional branding campaigns with a strong focus on online. The campaigns covered seven Holiday Inn hotels and two Crowne Plaza hotels in the Scandinavian region and were executed throughout Europe. Some of the campaign components were executed on global level. The campaigns have demonstrated excellent results, and they were awarded, by IHG, with two International awards in Protected content of them for Best Marketing Contribution Award in Europe Protected content .

I have provided training support for social media workshops across Europe for IHG.

I hold a strong understanding of the full marketing spectrum and can demonstrate experience in all functions of the branding and marketing area. My experience covers long and short term strategic planning, management and tracking of budgets, project management, execution and ROI reporting.

I have hands on experience and excel in all platforms within the marketing mix covering TV, online, print, outdoor, paid search, mobile, new media and social media.
Protected content
I have excellent communications skills verbally as well as written, a high level of social intelligence.

I am ambitious, initiator, strongly motivated with an extremely creative mind-set. I have the ability to work in a team as well as alone.

I am open for travelling to Singapore for a meeting and interview. Initially Skype interviews will be easy to set up, and I will be available at your convenience. SkypeID martinroulund.

For more information please visit my LinkedIn profile.

Protected content

Singapore Forum