Join now

Opening a business in Vietnam??? (Singapore)

Hello guys!

Frist, sorry for weird post which is related to Vietnam real estate

I am looking for company's representatives to rent out our huge brand new villa/building. This big villa can go with multi purposes:

For Picture please click here (NO SCAM, NO VIRUS) Protected content

- It's a 3-story building with 16 rooms. Each floor has 5 rooms with toilets inside, except for 1st floor has only 1 room.
- First floor is a big empty space which is best used for reception or company's front desk
- We also built different stairway structure to separate the 1st floor front desk area with other floors for your own comfort and privacy
- Roof top has place for BBQ and amazing view
- Garage can fit in 3 to 4 cars and plenty of motorcycles

* Price:
-We're asking for $4000/month for the whole 3-story building/villa which is very reasonable price compared to the surrounding villas. You can do some pricing research first for your own confidence :)
ALSO, my mom has had many foreign tenants before so legal paperworks won't be a problem

-The villa/building is located at Tran Nao Street,District 2, very well-known area for foreign expats due to its easy access to the city but still remain quiet peaceful environment

* Contact for viewing
- English speaker: I am the landlord's daughter who is now in Singapore for higher education. So please reach me at phuonghoang. Protected content .
- Vietnamese speaker: Please call my mom Protected content any offer, negotiation, question and viewing request

Many thanks,