Join now

Orchard Tower- WARNING! (Singapore)

Views

Dear Orchard Tower's explorers and fans,

What I am writing here may not stop you going there. I am also prepared for receiving negative comments from someone those think they are smart or wise. But, I still hope that I can help some other people to stay alert and avoid such place. I believe in sharing information and experience that can help someone.

For any reasons intriguing us to go to Orchard tower, we take a risk and be responsible for our own choice. So, if there is any bad things to us, we are the first person to be claimed for making a wrong decision. However, nobody deserves any misfortune, especially when we lose our consciousness. There are always hidden dangers in some bars and night clubs that we may or may not know. While we can’t predict when we are unlucky to be a victim, we can be wiser to chose better bars/clubs to go.

I can provide the bank transaction alerts showing my case. It is just an example of those bad things (more worse things) that have been happening in bars in Orchard Tower.
Personally I think It is ridiculous to be charged for the same amounts in few minutes. Do you believe two men with/without two or three girls can drink SGD Protected content BEERS in few minutes, SGD Protected content less than an hour?
1:25am SGD 207.60
1:27am SGD 207.60
1:51am SDG 192.60
2:04am SGD 192.60

Again, when we decide to go there, we are responsible for anything happening to us. But, I hope that who read it can help yourself or your loved ones to avoid being another victim. Camera can show something but can’t not speak for us in some situation.

Best regards,
J

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners