Join now

Paragliding certification + Full Moon Party (Singapore)

Hi Everyone,

Paragliding is slowly become my latest obsession. SO I'm doing a trip to Thailand during the year-end Christmas-NY break to get my Para1 (beginner pilot) and Para2 (novice pilot) licenses. After clocking some awesome flying time, the plan is to head down to Koh Phangan for the famed Full Moon Party (Yayy! :P)

Are there any paragliding enthusiasts/adrenaline junkies out there who are interested in joining me? Class sizes can be from 1, 2 or 3 students max. So far I'm alone. Would be nice to do this with some awesome Internationers. Believe me, there are few things in this world that can match up to jumping off a cliff and soaring into the skies like birds to places uminaginable on the ground! :)

Also if anyone is planning on going only to the Full Moon Party, hit me and we can figure out something! :)

Cheers!

Protected content
WHERE: Ban Chang, which is roughly 30 mins off Pattaya and about 3 hrs from Bangkok

WHEN: I'm flying into Bangkok on the 23rd evening, and flying back to SG on the 2nd of Jan from Hat Yai after the FMP. I plan to start the course from the 24th or 26th of Dec. But if anyone plans to join me I can be flexible.

COURSE DETAILS:
Para1 + Para Protected content THB.Takes Protected content on an average (depending on how fast you pickup + weather permitting). I'm signing up for this one. BUT I'll probably be doing about Protected content of training this time (Para1 + some tandem flights). I plan to complete the course during another trip to Thailand (maybe during the CNY break or some other weekend)
Para1 alone Protected content THB. Takes 4 days on average.

Costs include equipment rentals, accommodation at the instructor's house, travel to the flying sites etc. Drop me a message if you're interested or if you have any other questions about the trip. I’ll send you more details.

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners