Personal Trainer WANTED!!!! (Singapore)
Currently our company is looking for a personal trainer.
If anyboy is keen please send your CV at Protected content
【RIZAP SINGAPORE LP】
- Personal Trainer-
• Position : Personal Trainer
• Location : Singapore
• Job Description : Provide RIZAP method for losing weight and bulking up
• Provide one-on-one coaching session by RIZAP Method (specially branded method of working out and eating)
• Daily meal guidance utilizing the low carbohydrate dietary method(mainly intake of low carbohydrates and high protein diet)
• Mental support
• Any related trainer’s duties.
• Personality required
• Able to understand ,sympathize and embody the mission of RIZAP
• Able to take pleasure in expanding our services to many people who seriously need the help.
• Able to take pleasure in the happiness of other people
• Able to always think positively and solve issues yourself when faced with difficulties.
• Able to communicate positively with anyone regardless of nationality or race.
• Be extremely interested in sports and physical training and are highly motivated to learn.
• Previous personal training experience preferred.
• Excellent communication, proper instruction of workouts and dietary method with local guests in proper English are essential.
• Ability to speak Chinese also preferred
• Japanese speaking is also preferred
• Salary $ Protected content (Basic salary + incentives according to own ability and performance)
• Working days : 5 days in a week including weekends with shifts
• Annual /Sick Leave : 14days
• Annual Increment
• Social / accident compensation insurance provided
• Training gear provided
• 1 month training in Japan provided
• Screening method
• Resume screening -->First Interview → Second Interview（possibility to skip this part)
~ Illuminate Your Body and Mind ~
RIZAP promises to deliver the very best physique and confidence together with unparalleled joy in life
to people all over the world,
by honoring the transformation of their bodies, with utmost compassion and devotion.
We commit to be a lifelong partner in guiding our guests to achieve KENKOU and prosperous lives,
and enrich them to their fullest potential.
1. We commit to provide safe, secure, and highly effective services for our guests to realize their dreams, aspirations and genuine needs.
2. We aim to create a strong, committed bond with each of our guests to establish a lifetime relationship.
3. We pride ourselves in our professionalism — we trust, respect, appreciate, and cooperate with our colleagues at all times to deliver the best services to our guests.
4. We strive to build a vibrant society by helping our guests achieve lives brimming with confidence and smile.