Planning to move to Singapore
we are planning to move to singapore early nex year with 3,5 years of son and my husband.
Before making a decision, we have some questions in mind and we hope that you all out there may support us- at least give us some idea:
1. Where is the nearest location that expats live (our office will be near in marina bay sands beach)?
2. How are the rents for 2 bedrooms / unfurnished?
3. How is the transportation? Is it feasible to rent a car monthly? How much does it cost?
4. Which are the best international schools for our son (3,5 years)? Of course we would like the school to be close to our office and home:)
5. Is it easy to find someone who can support us at home? (cleaning, cooking, laundry and hopefully lookng after our son when he is not at school)
6. For expats from Turkey, iletişime geçebileceğimiz kimse var mıdır? Detay almak süper olurdu.
Thanks for all your support.
It is really appreaciated.
E-mail: Protected content & Protected content
Best Regards, İpek