Portugeuse speaking Business Analyst, Singapore
The Stakeholder Company (TSC) is seeking a Business Analyst/Project Manager with proficiency in Portuguese (Brazilian) and English for a year long project based in Singapore.
TSC operates an elegant, data-drive software application that enables big companies to manage their business opportunities. Our products combine deep industry knowledge with technical expertise to enable us to identify, map and monitor stakeholders globally and to understand networks, news and issues that affect our clients.
• Research on the banking sector in Brazil
• Stakeholder and issue driven data identification, capture and treatment of data as per client's needs
• Through your research you will identify relationships and networks between stakeholders
• Oversee a small team of data collectors to input data into our system
• Maintain data and work-flow processes to ensure a high level of quality assurance for our client
• Assist in identifying and monitoring relevant news and social media sources
To apply: Email cover letter and resume to: