Join now

Project Manager (Oil and Gas) (Singapore)

Dear community,

sorry for posting the job here, I don't want to make this a Job posting platform for our vacancies, but this job is very special and could attract someone from this community.

My name is Maik from Manfield Employment Services. We are a Singaporean recruitment company and currently looking for a Project Manager in Singapore for a big EPC company.

If you have one of your friends or colleagues who would be interested please feel free to refer them to me.

I really appreciate your help and hope I can help you as well in some way in return.

See the job description here:

The position requires a minimum of 15 years experience.

Responsibilities:

- Overall responsibility for the successful execution of the project within budget and schedule and to the satisfaction of the client, regulatory authorities and client

- Accountable for implementing project Quality Assurance (QA), Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) policies and procedures and verifying results

- Sets the ethical standards and exemplifies the standard throughout the project

- Interfaces with the client on all matters associated with the project

- Ensures project objectives, Contract terms & conditions and procedures are clearly identified, understood and achieved

- Leads the integrated Project Management Team (PMT) and chairs regular meetings to review progress, discuss problems/risk areas, review outstanding work items, review impact of recent decisions and discuss potential scope changes

- Administers the client contract and insures compliance

- Responsible for all engineering, design, fabrication and installation required to deliver the scope of the project

- Manages and directs the activities of the PMT with individual focus on safety, quality, cost and schedule

- Leads client/contractor progress meetings and presentations

- Prepares and maintains the project execution plan(s) and project organization chart, and ensures adequate staffing and resources are available during all phases of the project

- Coordinates and approves Project financial status and forecast reporting

- Negotiates, approves and assigns all change and variation orders (internal and external)

- Reviews and approves project expenditures and forecasts

- Responsible for implementation of client risk management system and controls

- Promotes team work and a good work environment instilling and maintaining high motivation and morale

Requirements:

- Project Management / Engineering experience during the EPC (Engineering / Procurement / Construction) phase of implementation of Oil & Gas (including LNG) and Refinery Projects is essential

- BS degree in an Engineering discipline preferably Mechanical / Chemical / Civil Engineering

- Active member of the Project Management Institute preferred

- Proven track record of successful Project Management performance leading integrated project teams

- Exposure in Brownfield and / or Revamp Projects will be an added advantage

- Previous experience of working for similar Projects as mentioned above is preferred

Best regards,

Maik
Tel: Protected content
Email: Protected content

Singapore Forum