Join now

Real home in Katong - with great pub.transport (Singapore)

Hello there,

Very nice common room is available in a walk-up apartment, on the top /3rd/ floor, so no neighbor noise from above. The apartment is renovated, spacious, with character.
The condominium is beautifully kept and ideally located in a quiet, prime neighborhood, in the heart of the very popular Katong.
Within walking distance of shopping malls (eg the brand-new Katong V, Katong i12 [Golden Village Cinema in it], Roxy Square, Parkway Parade), non-stop groceries, shops, banks, huge library, diverse services, market, myriad of bars and superb eateries.
Running track right next to the condo.
The amazing East-Coast Park -- the beach is also a short walk from here.

Large selections of buses go to every direction of the city. Dakota MRT 3 bus stops away; Changi Expo/ Business Park, Suntec City, CBD, City Hall or Orchard Rd, can be reached around Protected content .
The close bus stops are 5 min pleasant stroll away on a lovely pedestrian promenade .
Close to ECP and PIE. Airport is 10 min drive.

I`m sole tenant of this newly renovated, designer 3 brm flat. It`s fully furnished, decorated with quality pieces and style. The pleasant balcony is over-looking the pool.
Even you are probably far from your real home, you can feel at home in this serene place, (what is a bonus, especially after a hectic day).

Ultra-fast Wi-Fi. No Landlord, no other flat-mates.

Rental: 1,550S$ Protected content cleaning (weekly once) + Utilities

The decent size vacant room has big windows. It's cozy and completely furnished (great quality queen size bed with special orthopedic mattress), large desk w ergonomic office chair, night cabinets, big wardrobe, A/C.
The renovated, good-sized bathroom is right next to the room. It also has windows and a lot of in-built cabinets-shelves.

I am a friendly, well-traveled European professional female with a good sense of humor.
Am very clean & tidy, non-smoker, trustworthy, quiet and considerate, with standard. Value mine and others privacy.
I`d love to share the apartment with someone who has similar values and qualities.
Sorry,- no couples.

It`s a homey flat in a great neighborhood, the place where you like to stay, also glad to return every time.
Looking forward to meeting you soon,

Kind regards,