Join now

Reasonably priced pilates classes in Singapore?

Views

With all the eating and drinking over the xmas and new year break I'm making it a personal goal to get into better shape this year :) I've looked high and low for reasonably priced weekend pilates classes and find that most classes are "reformer" classes (i.e. with special equipment) and are like $ Protected content hour class! That's shocking! In London classes were like £8 ($16) an hour!!!

So I've found this one studio that offers mat based classes on Saturday afternoons at $ Protected content one off membership fee) for 8 (one hour) classes. I'm new to pilates and haven't started yet so I have no idea what kind of standard it is.
Protected content

I'd love to meet like-minded people so if anyone's interested please sign up and reach out to me. (Btw, I don't work for this studio, I'm just interested in meeting other expats hence the post!)

I also take belly dance classes with Fatema Redowan ( Protected content ) and will start bollywood dance classes in a couple of weeks ( Protected content ) ( Protected content ).

If anyone's interested in any of these things, I'd love to hear from you!

Tran x

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners