I've been to this chiropractor twice and he mentioned that he needs an assistant. Please contact Vanessa Errington directly if you're interested. See information below.
TOTAL HEALTH CHIROPRACTIC SINGAPORE
* a new chiropractic office and we have recently relocated from Spain. We are looking to serve our community with expertise, efficiency , professionalism and passion. Our goal is to ensure that we can educate as many people as we can and bring them under chiropractic care so that they become the best that they can.
* a small, caring family company who treats everyone we met with the utmost respect.
* We are based in Amoy Street, close to Tanjong Pagar and Raffles Place MRT.
* are able to converse and write in English fluently.
* possess strong interpersonal skills and great communication.
* have a pleasant disposition and is friendly and dynamic.
* are educated to a minimum of GCE O’levels
* possess good PC skills
* are honest and trustworthy
* are healthy and live a clean life
* are the first impression that our clients see and you ensure that it is a positive experience
* want to build a career in an exciting health environment by learning how chiropractic works and be willing to embrace it.
Duties and responsibilities:
A part-time, permanent position working 32.25 hours a week :
Monday 8.15 am to 3.15 pm
Tuesday 2.45 pm to 9.00 pm
Wednesday 8.15 am to 3.15 pm
Thursday 2.45 pm to 9.00 pm
Friday 8.15 pm to 2.00 pm
* Answering telephone calls and making patient appointments
* Attend to walk-in customers with care and passion
* Managing outgoing and incoming emails
* Keeping detailed patient records
* Managing patient appointments
* Managing cash, cheques, etc on a daily basis.
* Other ad-hoc duties as required
Salary between S$12 -S $15 an hour. Please send your resume, together with a recent photo, to Protected content .