Reducing Taxation and Improving Investment Returns (Singapore)
- Are you taking advantage of investment opportunities and tax concessions available offshore?
- Do you know what works best when you return to your home country?
- Are you fed up with financial planners who ignore your needs?
- Are you dealing with a highly qualified and experienced advisor?
Why you can rely on my advice:
- Degree in Business Management
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Advanced post graduate qualifications.
- 20 years experience helping people to develop and manage their financial plans.
I am offering a free consultation and complimentary financial plan. If you are interested in this service send me a message and we can arrange a meeting.
I have helped many people to improve their financial position by restructuring their affairs to reduce taxation and improve performance. I am also good at identifying certain aspects of people’s finances that are often overlooked. Things like estate planning, discretionary trusts and private companies are often ignored but there are substantial benefits if these things are structured well. There also seems to be a lack of planning for repatriating funds when people return to their home country but I have studied many strategies in great detail to help people achieve the best results. I strive to ensure all aspects of people’s finances are refined as much as possible.
The company I represent is called AAM Advisory Pte Ltd. It is a leading Singapore financial planning company that serves more than 1,000 clients and has over S$150 million under advisement. AAM Advisory has a team of experienced professional advisers, all of whom are MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore) licensed. AAM Advisory offers a complete financial planning service for Singaporeans and expatriates. We work hard to understand your objectives and strive to work with you to make sure that you achieve them.