Intercruises Shoreside & Port services is looking for a Regional Operations Manager. If you fit the below profile please send us your CV at the following address: Protected content , and then we can discuss further. Thank you!
This is the profile we are looking for: .
• Candidate must possess at least a GCE "O"/"A" Level/Diploma in Business Studies Management/ Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
• At least Protected content of working experience in the travel field and in Operations Department is a MUST for this position.
• Effective leadership and excellent people developer and motivator.
• Strategic business developer, sales experience is welcomed.
• Proficient in budgeting and forecasting and possess strong presentation skills.
• Effective communication, interpersonal administrative and organizational skills.
• Previous Managerial experience, welcomed.
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Requires excellent communication skills – both oral and written.
• Mature, diplomatic, goal orientated and good time management
• Positive attitude and flexibility.
• Able to work in a fast pace environment
• Able to work extended hours and weekends and under pressure.
• Availability to travel within the region.